DESIGN & ENGINEERING
Whether you are an individual or in the commercial or industrial sectors, we at Newtron are here to help. We can create product designs and engineering solutions to produce 2D and 3D CAD files ready to go to manufacturing.
How we can help:
- We begin with "Concept Generation" or Requirements for the customer.
- This involves making a 2D and 3D CAD Model of your part based on your requirements and needs.
- Step 2 is the specifications list.
- This is a BOM (Bill of Materials) that provides an extensive list of raw materials, components, and assemblies required to construct, manufacture or repair the product.
- Once the BOM has been constructed, it is time to design the prototype.
- Generally new product designs go through several prototyping iterations before they are ready for production.
- We will walk you through the process and all iterations until we have a complete POC (Proof of Concept).
- Once we have a POC for your parts we will begin testing.
- We will evaluate and test the product and make revisions as we obtain results.
- Once all of that is complete we will begin manufacturing your parts!